Seattle Metropolitans Vintage Inspired Ballcap
Description: Inspired by our 1917 Seattle Metropolitans ballcap. This collection takes some of our favorite styles and reimagines them as a key piece of your everyday uniform. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth, this cap is built to last a lifetime.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine Aztec wool broadcloth
- Cream felt "S" with green embroidery "SEATTLE" on the front
- Standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Green embroidered PCHA logo on the right side
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item #: SEAFC2
League: Pacific Coast Hockey Association
History: The Metropolitans, winners of the Pacific Coast Hockey Association title, earned the right to face the National Hockey Association's Montreal Canadiens under the Cup format in place at the time. All four games of the best-of-five series were played in Seattle's Ice Arena. Games one and three were played with 7-man teams (under PCHA rules) and games two and four were played using the six-man NHA rules. After losing the first game, Seattle won the next three to take the Cup. Classic barber pole design with felt crest.
ConnectFacebook Twitter Vimeo Instagram