Low stock: 4 left
Description: Authentic reproduction of the original 1913 Cleveland Green Sox 8-panel ballcap. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine gray wool broadcloth with felt "C" logo
- Short soft visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage soft 8-panel crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item #: CLE13C8
League: Federal League
History: The Federal League played for one season before going “major” in 1914. Cleveland’s entry was managed by the great Cy Young, with home games hosted at Luna Park. Young led the Green Sox to a second-place finish in the Federal League's inaugural season. Very few photographs or news accounts exist of the Green Sox.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.