Cerveceria Polar Vintage Inspired Ballcap
Description: Inspired by the original 1950 Cerveceria Polar ballcap. This collection takes some of our favorite styles and reimagines them as a key piece of your everyday uniform. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth, this cap is built to last a lifetime.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine black wool broadcloth with white felt polar bear emblem
- Standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Cream "Polar" embroidered lettering with tail on the back
- Cream embroidered EFF logo on the left side
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item #: CERFC
League: Cuban Amateur League
History: In addition to the four-team Cuban League, the island nation also had a lively amateur baseball scene. Many of the top teams were sponsored by companies. This club was named after the popular Polar brand beer.
ConnectFacebook Twitter Vimeo Instagram