IN-STOCK Ships within 1 Week
Low stock: 1 left
Description: Authentic reproduction of the original 1950 San Jose Red Sox ballcap. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine navy blue wool broadcloth
- Red embroidery interlocking "SJ"
- Standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Item# SJR50C
League: California League
History: San Jose beat Visalia in the first round of the California League playoffs, but lost to Fresno in the final. The team was managed by John “Red” Marion.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.