- Made in the USA
- Genuine vintage gray and royal pinstripe wool broadcloth
- Felt "SL" logo
- Soft short visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item #: SLC11C
League: Union Association
History: The Salt Lake City Skyscrapers finished second all four seasons they were in the Union Association, a Class D league made of teams from the Rocky Mountain states. Frank Huelsman hit .423 for Salt Lake in 1913, and also led the league in runs, hits, RBI, and home runs. Huelsman, who began a 20-year minor league career after his last major league season in 1905, topped his 1913 batting average the following year by one point.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.