IN-STOCK Ships within 1 Week
- 100% polyester
- Chain-stitched embroidery “OSAKA” block lettering on front
- Standard black visor with matching under visor
- Flat embroidered logos on sides and back
- Foam crown in black with matching mesh back and sides
- Available in adjustable only
League: Japanese Baseball
History: Japan's second-largest city is home to one of its oldest professional baseball franchises. The Osaka Tigers first took the field in 1936. Their park - Koshien Field is the oldest in Japan, and is considered sacred ground by players and fans. There is also a statue of Babe Ruth outside the ballpark to commemorate the Bambino's 1934 visit to Osaka.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.