Kansas City Royals 1946 Home Jersey
History: Two days after playing in the Little World Series with the Montreal Royals during his first season in organized ball, Jackie Robinson joined the Kansas City Royals, a Black all-star team that participated in the California Winter League. Jackie led the LA-based Royals to the league title with a .427 batting average. Satchel Paige was a teammate.
- Made in the USA
- Independent Negro Leagues
- Authentic reproduction of the jersey worn in 1945 by the Kansas City Royals
- Authentic wool flannel
- Royal and red trim on facing and sleeves
- Royal on red felt Royals on front
- Red and royal felt #18 on back
- Item #: KCR45H
Please note: This product cannot be customized.