IN-STOCK Ships within 1 Week
Low stock: 5 left
Description: Authentic reproduction of the original 1945 Homestead Grays ballcap. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine black wool broadcloth, white felt "G"
- Standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item #: HGR45C
League: Negro National League
History: Grays cap worn in the mid 1940s when many home games were scheduled in Washington's Griffith Stadium. Homestead greats Josh Gibson and Buck Leonard wore this simple, but classic black wool hat.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.