- 100% polyester
- Chain-stitched embroidery “Fuji” script with tail on front
- Standard black visor with matching under visor
- Flat embroidered logos on sides and back
- Foam crown in back with matching mesh back and sides
- Available in adjustable only
League: Independent Team
History: The Portland Fuji was coached by Frank Fukuda, who was fundamental in developing Japanese Baseball in the Pacific Northwest. Fukuda played, coached, and managed for the Seattle Asahi, and other local ball clubs for nearly two decades. He moved to Portland in 1927, where he continued to lead teams to league and tournament championships.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.