Durham Bulls 1942 Home Jersey
History: The war years were tough for minor league baseball, as call-ups to military service decimated rosters. The "Health" patch was part of a national campaign for fitness, and was worn by all professional baseball clubs in the U.S.
- Made in the USA
- Piedmont League
- Authentic reproduction of the jersey worn in 1942 by the Durham Bulls
- Authentic white wool flannel with zipper front
- Navy blue felt lettering on front
- Navy blue felt #15 on back
- Health patch on left sleeve
- Item #: DUR42H
Please note: This product cannot be customized.