Made-to-Order Ships in 8-10 weeks.
History: The war years were tough for minor league baseball, as call-ups to military service decimated rosters. The "Health" patch was part of a national campaign for fitness, and was worn by all professional baseball clubs in the U.S.
- Made in the USA
- Piedmont League
- Authentic reproduction of the jersey worn in 1942 by the Durham Bulls
- Authentic white wool flannel with zipper front
- Navy blue felt lettering on front
- Navy blue felt #15 on back
- Health patch on left sleeve
- Dry Clean Only
- Item #: DUR42H
Please note: This product cannot be customized.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.