Made-to-Order Ships in 8-10 weeks.
Description: An authentic Cincinnati Tigers home flannel from 1937. Vintage White wool body with navy raglan sleeves and felt lettering on the chest and the back.
- Made in the USA
- Authentic reproduction of the jersey worn in 1937 by the Cincinnati Tigers
- Authentic vintage white wool flannel with navy raglan sleeves
- Red and navy trim on collar and sleeves
- Felt lettering and insignia on the chest
- Red on navy felt "13" on the back
- Dry Clean Only
- Item #: CIN34H
League: Negro Southern League
History: The Tigers were founded in 1934 by the first Black athlete to win an Olympic gold medal, DeHart Hubbard. They played home games at Crosley Field when the Reds were out of town. Muhammad Ali wore one of our Tigers jerseys to the Civil Rights Game ceremonies in Cincinnati.
Please note: This product cannot be customized.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.