Description: Authentic reproduction of the original 1905 Chicago Union Giants 8-panel ballcap. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine gray wool broadcloth with felt "CUG" logo
- Soft short visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage soft 8-panel crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item #: CUG05C8
League: Independent Negro Leagues Team
History: In 1901 Frank Leland combined the Chicago Giants and the Columbia Giants to form the Chicago Union Giants. They were considered the top team in the West, but lost a playoff challenge to the Algona Brownies in 1903. The team was renamed the Leland Giants in 1905.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.