- Made in the USA
- Genuine vintage black wool broadcloth
- Felt "SOX" logo
- Soft short visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item #: BBS26C
League: Eastern Colored League
History: The Black Sox began as an independent black club in 1913, and were one of the six founding members of the Eastern Colored League in 1923. After that league's demise, they moved to the American Negro League in 1929, where they won the title for that season, winning over 70% of their games. This cap has sewn piping between the panels and around the base of the crown.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.