Low stock: 1 left
History: While the origin of the team’s nickname is unknown, the Crackers represented Atlanta, Georgia, from 1884-1965, playing their home games at the city’s famed Ponce de Leon Park. In 1957, the club was a class-AA affiliate of the Milwaukee Braves and won the Southern Association pennant with a record of 87-57.
- Made in the USA
- Southern Association
- Authentic reproduction of the jersey worn in 1957 by the Atlanta Crackers
- Authentic white wool flannel
- Navy/red/navy trim around facing and sleeves
- Red on navy felt Crackers with tail
- Red on navy felt #8 on front and back
- Dry Clean Only
- Item #: ATL57H
Please note: This product cannot be customized.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.