Atlanta Crackers 1957 Home Jersey
History: While the origin of the team’s nickname is unknown, the Crackers represented Atlanta, Georgia, from 1884-1965, playing their home games at the city’s famed Ponce de Leon Park. In 1957, the club was a class-AA affiliate of the Milwaukee Braves and won the Southern Association pennant with a record of 87-57.
- Made in the USA
- Southern Association
- Authentic reproduction of the jersey worn in 1957 by the Atlanta Crackers
- Authentic white wool flannel
- Navy/red/navy trim around facing and sleeves
- Red on navy felt Crackers with tail
- Red on navy felt #8 on front and back
- Dry Clean Only
- Item #: ATL57H
Please note: This product cannot be customized.
ConnectFacebook Twitter Vimeo Instagram