MADE TO ORDER Ships in 8-10 weeks.
Description: For years Ebbets Field Flannels has produced the flannel jerseys for Hall of Fame induction ceremonies. Through a new partnership with the Hall, we are proud to be able to offer those jerseys for sale for the first time. Now you can dress like your favorite Hall of Famer!
White wool body with felt lettering on the chest and the back.
- Made in the USA
- Authentic reproduction of the Hall of Fame jersey worn by Tim Raines
- Vintage white wool flannel
- Red on royal blue felt “Hall of Fame" script on the chest
- Red on royal blue blue no. 30 and “Raines” lettering on the back
- Red and royal blue trim on collar and sleeves
- National Baseball Hall of Fame patch on the left sleeve
- Elbow-length sleeves
- Button front
- Dry Clean Only
League: National Baseball Hall of Fame
History: In 1927 Lou Gehrig and Babe Ruth both led barnstorming teams that traveled around competing against each other. Gehrig's team was known as the Larrupin' Lous, while Babe Ruth led the Bustin' Babes.
Please note: This product cannot be customized.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.