Description: Authentic reproduction of the original 1914 Pennsylvania Railroad ballcap. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine burgundy wool broadcloth
- Athletic gold felt patch with "PRR" lettering in burgundy felt
- Standard 3" burgundy wool visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Adjustable size comes with a leather strap and antiqued brass closure.
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Item# PRR20C
League: Semi-Pro Team
History: The Pennsylvania Railroad sponsored an employee baseball team for many years. The 1914 squad beat the IRT Car Shops team in a game at Van Cortland park in New York in front of 8000 spectators for the championship of the railroad teams. Both teams traveled to Brighton Beach in Brooklyn for a post-game party, no doubt on an IRT line subway!
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.