IN-STOCK Ships within 1 Week
- 100% polyester
- Chain-stitched embroidery Oaks logo on front
- Standard dark green visor with brown under visor
- Flat embroidered logos on sides and back
- Foam crown in dark green with matching mesh back and sides
- Available in adjustable only
League: Pacific Coast League
History: The ‘39 Oaks featured a young pitcher named Hiram Bithorn, who finished the Pacific Coast League campaign with a modest record of 13-14. Three years later, however, in 1942, Bithorn would join the Chicago White Sox and become the first ever player from Puerto Rico to appear in the Major Leagues. Today, the largest stadium in Puerto Rico––where the Montreal Expos played home games in 2003-2004––is named in Bithorn's honor.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.