Made-to-Order Ships in 8-10 weeks.
Description: An authentic Larrupin' Lou's 1927 flannel. White wool body with felt lettering on the chest and the back.
- Made in the USA
- Authentic reproduction of the jersey worn by the Larrupin' Lou's
- Vintage white wool flannel
- Navy blue felt "LARRUPIN' LOU'S" lettering on the chest, navy blue no. 4 on the back
- Navy blue and white trim on placket and sleeves
- Spalding patch on the left sleeve
- Elbow-length sleeves
- Button front
- Dry Clean Only
- Item #: LLO27H
League: Barnstorming Team
History: In 1927 Lou Gehrig and Babe Ruth both led barnstorming teams that traveled around competing against each other. Gehrig's team was known as the Larrupin' Lous, while Babe Ruth led the Bustin' Babes.
Please note: This product cannot be customized.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.