Danville Warriors 1970 Home Jersey
History: Danville was a "co-op" franchise in 1970 (not affiliate with any one MLB team) but oddly seemed to use uniforms handed down from the recently-deceased Seattle Pilots. Third-baseman Walter Ramsom led the Midwest League in runs scored, with 91.
- Made in the USA
- Midwest League
- Authentic reproduction of the jersey worn in 1970 by the Danville Warriors
- Authentic vintage white wool flannel
- Raglan sleeve
- Button front
- Special gold and royal trim on sleeves
- Royal on gold felt "WARRIORS" on chest
- Royal on gold felt #35 on back
- Item #: DAN70H
Please note: This product cannot be customized.