Low stock: 1 left
History: Danville was a "co-op" franchise in 1970 (not affiliate with any one MLB team) but oddly seemed to use uniforms handed down from the recently-deceased Seattle Pilots. Third-baseman Walter Ramsom led the Midwest League in runs scored, with 91.
- Made in the USA
- Midwest League
- Authentic reproduction of the jersey worn in 1970 by the Danville Warriors
- Authentic vintage white wool flannel
- Raglan sleeve
- Button front
- Special gold and royal trim on sleeves
- Royal on gold felt "WARRIORS" on chest
- Royal on gold felt #35 on back
- Dry Clean Only
- Item #: DAN70H
Please note: This product cannot be customized.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.