IN-STOCK Ships within 1 Week
Low stock: 5 left
Description: Authentic reproduction of the original 1957 Cordoba Cafeteros ballcap. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine brown wool broadcloth, white felt interlocked "CC" logo
- Standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item# COR57C
League: Mexican League
History: The Cafeteros’ first stint in the Mexican League was from 1937 to 1939 (when they won the championship), although home games were played in Monterey. The club has played in Estadio Beisborama since 1972, when they won their second league title.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.