Army 1955 Road Jersey
History: While the 1955 edition of the Army Black Knights Baseball team posted a decent record, the highlight of the season was a meeting with the New York Giants professional baseball club. The Cadets put up a good fight before succumbing 6-5 in the exhibition. The game did include the biggest hit of the season for the men from West Point when Ski Ordway blasted a home-run against the heavily favored Major Leaguers.
- Made in the USA
- Collegiate Team
- Authentic reproduction of the jersey worn in 1955 by the United States Military Academy in West Point, New York
- Authentic travel gray wool flannel
- Black/gold/back trim on sleeves and around neck
- "WEST POINT" block in gold on black felt on chest
- Gold on black felt #5 on back
- Set-in sleeves
- Button front
- Item #: ARM55R
|SIZE||CHEST (pit to pit)||LENGTH|
This is a great jersey. Quality workmanship throughout. It takes a while to receive the product from the time it is ordered until it is delivered but the wait is well worth it. The finished product is superb. I will be ordering other jerseys from Ebbets Field Flannels in the future.