Made-to-Order Ships in 8-10 weeks.
History: While the 1955 edition of the Army Black Knights Baseball team posted a decent record, the highlight of the season was a meeting with the New York Giants professional baseball club. The Cadets put up a good fight before succumbing 6-5 in the exhibition. The game did include the biggest hit of the season for the men from West Point when Ski Ordway blasted a home-run against the heavily favored Major Leaguers.
- Made in the USA
- Collegiate Team
- Authentic reproduction of the jersey worn in 1955 by the United States Military Academy in West Point, New York
- Authentic travel gray baseball flannel
- 50% wool, 50% polyester
- Black/gold/back trim on sleeves and around neck
- "WEST POINT" block in gold on black felt on chest
- Gold on black felt #5 on back
- Set-in sleeves
- Button front
- Dry Clean Only
- Item #: ARM55R
Please note: This product cannot be customized.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.