Homestead Grays Vintage Inspired Ballcap - Aztec
Description: Inspired by the original 1945 Homestead Grays ballcap. This collection takes some of our favorite styles and reimagines them as a key piece of your everyday uniform. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth, this cap is built to last a lifetime.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine Aztec tan wool broadcloth with white felt "G" on the front
- Standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item #: HGRFC2
League: Negro National League
History: Inspired by the Grays cap worn in the mid 1940s when many home games were scheduled in Washington's Griffith Stadium. Homestead greats Josh Gibson and Buck Leonard wore the original simple, but classic black wool hat.
ConnectFacebook Twitter Vimeo Instagram