Sacramento Solons 1947 Road Jersey
History: Taking their name from an ancient Greek term for legislator, a nod to Sacramento's status as California state capitol, the Solons finished the ‘47 Pacific Coast League campaign near the bottom of the standings, 22.5 games out of first place. Sacramento native Joe Marty, who played for the Chicago Cubs and Philadelphia Phillies before World War II, hit .327 with 13 home runs for the Solons.
- Made in the USA
- Pacific Coast League
- Authentic reproduction of the jersey worn in 1947 by the Sacramento Solons
- Authentic grey wool flannel
- Navy/red/navy trim in center of facing and on sleeves
- Red on navy felt Sacramento on front
- Button front
- Solons Capitol patch on left sleeve
- Red on navy felt #4 on back
- Item #: SAC47R
Please note: This product cannot be customized.