San Diego Chargers Vintage Crewneck Sweatshirt
Please allow 4 weeks sewing time before shipping.
Description: This is quite simply the best sweatshirt you can buy: cozy French terry with felt patches.
- French terry sweatshirt
- Made in USA
- Navy blue 20oz fleece
- Team name sewn on in felt
- Team patch sewn on lower left front
- 100% Cotton Body
- 50% Cotton / 50% Poly Striped Cuffs, Neck, and Bottom trim
- V-notch design at collar
- Flatlock Stitching
- Machine wash cold inside out; hang dry
- S = 36" chest / M = 40" chest / L = 44" chest / XL = 48" chest / 2XL = 52" chest / 3XL = 56" chest
- Item #: SDSS
History: Lance "Bambi" Alworth is one of the best wide receivers in Pro Football history. He is the first former player to be elected to the Pro Football Hall of Fame having spent the majority of his career in the American Football League - 9 of his 11 years were with the San Diego Chargers. He won an AFL title with the Bolts in 1963 and a Super Bowl ring with the Dallas Cowboys in Super Bowl VI. He is a member of both the AFL All-Time Team and the NFL 100th Anniversary All-Time Team.
ConnectFacebook Twitter Vimeo Instagram