Philadelphia Stars French Terry Script Hooded Sweatshirt
Description: This is quite simply the best sweatshirt you can buy: cozy French terry with felt patches.
- French terry sweatshirt
- Navy blue heavyweight 100% cotton
- Red and cream felt patches sewn on chest
- Team patch sewn on left sleeve
- Ribbed side panels
- Raglan sleeves
- 1/2" flat drawcord with brass aglets
- Front pouch pocket
- Machine wash cold inside out; hang dry
- Item #: PSRHS
League: Negro National League
History: The Stars were formed by former Hilldale club owner Ed Bolden in 1933. In their first year of league play, they topped the Chicago American Giants for the NNL pennant in a playoff series.
ConnectFacebook Twitter Vimeo Instagram