Description: Authentic reproduction of the original 1910 Calgary Bronchos 8-panel ballcap. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine navy wool broadcloth with felt "C"
- Soft visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage soft 8-panel crown
- Satin taping with leather sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item #: CAL10C8
League: Western Canada League
History: The Bronchos were declared co-winners of the 1910 Western Canada League, winning the first half of the season, while Edmonton took the second half.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.