Washington Homestead Grays 1944 Home Jersey
History: After spending most of their history in the Pittsburgh area, the 1940s saw the famed Negro League ballclub play home games in Washington, D.C., at Griffith Park, where they often out-drew the lowly Senators. Led by aging star outfielder Cool Papa Bell (#18), the Grays won back-to-back Negro World Series titles in 1943 and 1945.
- Made in the USA
- Negro National League
- Authentic reproduction of the jersey worn in 1944 by the Washington Homestead Grays
- Authentic white pinstripe wool flannel
- Stars and Stripes patch on left sleeve
- W on sleeve signifying Washington
- Felt #18 on back (Cool Papa Bell)
- Dry Clean Only
- Item #: WHG44H
Sizes over XXL are not stocked and will be made to order. Please allow 8 to 10 weeks for production for these sizes.
Please note: This product cannot be customized.
ConnectFacebook Twitter Vimeo Instagram