Louisiana State University 1966 Vintage Ballcap
Description: Authentic reproduction of the original 1966 Louisiana State University ballcap. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth. This cap is built to last a lifetime.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine purple wool broadcloth, gold embroidered "L"
- Standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item #: LSU66C
League: Collegiate Baseball
History: The LSU Tigers baseball team started the 1966 season under new Head Coach Jim Smith. Smith would lead the Tigers to an SEC title in 1975 and their very first NCAA Playoff appearance. Since then, the Bayou Bengals have made the NCAA Tournament 29 more times including 18 College World Series appearances to date.
|7 1/8||22 3/8"|
|7 1/4||22 3/4"|
|7 3/8||23 1/8"|
|7 1/2||23 1/2"|
|7 5/8||23 7/8"|
|7 7/8||24 1/4"|
Wool is light and I like the satin on the bill. Happy with the purchase.
1966 LSU Baseball Cap
I don’t have any pictures to tag because the cap was a Christmas gift for my brother. He loves it though, and it seems to fit well. Thanks so much for the beautiful work!