Brooklyn Bay Parkways 1935 Road Jersey
History: One of the most famous semi-pro clubs in Brooklyn, the Bay Parkways played their home games at Erasmus Field, at McDonald Avenue and Avenue M, and still the home athletic field of Erasmus Hall High School. On October 13, 1935, Babe Ruth suited up for the Bay Parkways in a road game against the Brooklyn Bushwicks at Dexter Park in what is believed to be possibly the Babe's last professional game. Ruth went 1-4 with a home run.
- Made in the USA
- Metropolitan Baseball League
- Authentic reproduction of the jersey worn in 1935 by the Brooklyn Bay Parkways
- Authentic gray wool flannel with sun collar and button front
- Red on navy blue felt lettering on front
- Red on navy blue felt #3 on back
- Item #: BBP35R
Please note: This product cannot be customized.