IN-STOCK Ships within 1 week.
Description: We’re proud to be able to offer some of the most loved mascots of college sports on the Ebbets caps you know and love! Hand-sewn from genuine wool broadcloth, this hat is built to last a lifetime.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine gray wool broadcloth
- Embroidered felt elephant mascot patch
- Standard visor in red wool with green satin under visor
- Crimson embroidered "Alabama" script on the back
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item #: UALMAC
League: Collegiate Baseball
History: In 1930, Jess Neely’s second and final year as head coach, the Crimson Tide baseball team went 17-7 and claimed the regular season Southern Conference title. The team went on a 10-game run towards the end of the season in which they outscored their opponents 80 to 26, including stringing together three straight wins against both Georgia Tech and Mississippi State.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.