IN-STOCK Ships within 1 Week
Low stock: 3 left
Description: Authentic reproduction of the original 1964 Washington State University ballcap. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine crimson wool broadcloth, embroidered "W"
- Standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item #: WSU64C
League: Collegiate Baseball
History: The WSU Cougs looked cool in this cap and played hot during the 1960's. They won four Athletic Association of Western Universities Conference Championships along with their third trip to the College World Series in 1965.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.