Low stock: 1 left
Description: Authentic reproduction of the original 1954 University of Cincinnati ballcap. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine black wool broadcloth
- Red felt "C" with black embroidery
- Standard black wool visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item# CIN54C
League: Collegiate Baseball
History: Coach Ed Jucker was beginning his first season at the helm of the UC diamond squad, while several freshman and sophomores stood out in pre-season drills. Jucker expected the 'Cats to fare better than in '53, mainly on the strength of potential pitching depth. Letterman Don Nesbitt headed the list of hurlers, which included newcomers Bill Norris, Will Ernst, Jack Borcherding and Sandy Koufax.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.