Santurce Cangrejeros Vintage Inspired Ballcap
Description: Inspired by the original 1954 Santurce Cangrejeros ballcap. This collection takes some of our favorite styles and reimagines them as a key piece of your everyday uniform. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth, this cap is built to last a lifetime.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine brown wool broadcloth with white embroidery "S" emblem on the front
- Standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item #: CANFC
League: Puerto Rico League
History: Inspired by the cap worn by the "Crabbers" during the height of their 1950s glory, when Roberto Clemente and Willie Mays roamed the outfield for Santurce. Contrast eyelets and button. Embroidered "S".
ConnectFacebook Twitter Vimeo Instagram