- 100% polyester
- Chain-stitched embroidery “SEALS” lettering on front
- Standard navy blue visor with matching under visor
- Flat embroidered logos on sides and back
- Foam crown in navy blue with matching mesh back and sides
- Available in adjustable only
League: Pacific Coast League
History: The San Francisco Seals joined the Pacific Coast League in 1903 and from that time until their departure in 1957, they were one of the league's most colorful franchises. The 1931 season saw the opening of magnificent Seals Stadium where the club remained until the end. Joe Dimaggio began his career with the Seals and had a 61-game hitting streak in 1933. The most beloved Seal was Lefty O'Doul who both played for and managed the club.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.