Low stock: 9 left
Low stock: 1 left
Description: Authentic reproduction of the original 1920 San Francisco Olympics ballcap. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine burgundy wool broadcloth
- Cream felt "O" with cream and burgundy embroidered wings
- Soft 3" visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item# SFO20C
League: Semi-Pro Team
History: The Olympics were founded in 1920, and quickly became one of the Bay Area's top non-professional clubs. Competition included other local semi-pro teams, plus some of the region's best college teams.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.