IN-STOCK Ships within 1 Week
Low stock: 4 left
Description: Inspired by wool caps worn by goalkeepers into the 1940s. Hand-sewn from wool.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine Kelly green wool broadcloth, cream felt logo with embroidery
- Standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Adjustable size comes with a leather strap and antiqued brass closure.
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Crossed flags logo on the right side
- Item# QBCHC
League: American Hockey League
History: The Aces were founded in 1928 by the Anglo Canadian Pulp and Paper Milles (the team name was the initials of “Anglo Canadian Employees”). They moved to the Quebec Senior Hockey League in 1940, and the great Jean Beliveau joined the Aces in 1950. Because Beliveau showed little interest in joining the NHL Canadiens, the team decided to buy the entire QSHL to force Beliveau to turn pro and sign with Montreal, where he played until his retirement in 1971. This was also the last year for the Aces, who by then were in the American Hockey League.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.