Low stock: 16 left
Low stock: 2 left
History: You can easily imagine a frustrated Casey Stengel wearing this jacket saying "Can't anyone here play this game." But you can also conjure up Tom Terrific and the rest of the Amazins in October of '69, triumphant at Shea Stadium after surprising the world. The chenille "NY" and skyline patch remain classics.
- Made in the USA
- Reproduction of the team jacket worn by the New York Mets in 1969
- American-made royal blue wool body and sleeves
- 100% American wool knit trim
- Orange chenille patch on chest
- Twill Mets patch on sleeve
- Vintage style pockets
- Black quilted lining
- Snap front
- Item#: NYM69J
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.