New York Mets 1969 Authentic Jacket
Made to order. Estimated 10 week production time.
History: You can easily imagine a frustrated Casey Stengel wearing this jacket saying “Can’t anyone here play this game.” But you can also conjure up Tom Terrific and the rest of the Amazins in October of ’69, triumphant at Shea Stadium after surprising the world. The chenille “NY” and skyline patch remain classics.
- Made in the USA
- Reproduction of the team jacket worn by the New York Mets in 1969
- American-made royal blue wool body and sleeves
- 100% American wool knit trim
- Orange chenille patch on chest
- Twill Mets patch on sleeve
- Vintage style pockets
- Black quilted lining with embroidery
- Snap front
- Item#: NYM69J