New York Giants 1951 Authentic Jacket
Made to order. Estimated 10 week production time.
History: The Polo Grounds. The Shot Heard ‘Round The World. Willie. Leo. This wonderful jacket ties it all together. In 1951 the Giants improbably caught up to their hated crosstown rival Brooklyn Dodgers and forced a 3-game playoff for the NL crown. Just as improbably, Bobby Thomson launched a ball into the left field corner. You know the rest. Put this jacket on and it’s always October 3, 1951.
- Made in the USA
- Reproduction of the team jacket worn by the New York Giants in 1951
- American-made black wool body
- 100% American wool knit trim
- Tan leather arms
- Vintage pockets with leather trim
- Chenille patch on chest
- Black quilted lining with embroidery
- Zip front
- Item#: NYG51J