IN-STOCK Ships within 1 Week
Low stock: 4 left
Description: Authentic reproduction of the original 1923 Marianao Elefantes ballcap. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine brown wool broadcloth, with brown and cream felt logo
- Soft visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item# MAR23C
League: Cuban League
History: We usually associate the name “Elefantes” with the Cienfuegos club in Cuba, but in the early 1920s the name was used by Marianao (a Havana suburb). The original Marianao club played home games at La Tropical in Havana, which is now the site of Cuba’s national soccer stadium.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.