Kansas City Monarchs Vintage Inspired Ballcap
Description: Inspired by our Kansas City Monarchs Cotton Twill ballcap. This collection takes some of our favorite styles and reimagines them as a key piece of your everyday uniform. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth, this cap is built to last a lifetime.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine brown wool broadcloth with red felt heart and white embroidered "KC"
- Standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item #: KCMFC
League: Negro American League
History: The Monarchs were the elite team of professional black baseball. Some of the great names that wore a Monarch uniform include Satchel Paige, Hilton Smith, Buck O'Neil, and Jackie Robinson.
ConnectFacebook Twitter Vimeo Instagram