Kansas City Monarchs 1945 Road Jersey
History: Can you imagine a team with both Satchel Paige and Jackie Robinson? For one brief year in 1945, the Grand Old Man of the Negro leagues and the young future pioneer were teammates in Kansas City. The Monarchs' road uniforms in 1945 had a different color scheme (navy and gold instead of the traditional red and navy) and differing roster numbers than the home uniforms, with Satch wearing #0 on the road while Robinson wore #23.
- Made in the USA
- Negro American League
- Exact reproduction of the 1945 Road Jersey
- Authentic travel grey wool flannel
- Navy/gold/navy trim on facing and sleeves
- Custom gold on navy felt Monarchs on front
- Gold on navy felt #23 on back
- Item #: KCM45R
Sizes over XXL are not stocked and will be made to order. Please allow 6 to 8 weeks for production for these sizes.
Please note: This product cannot be customized.