Hawaii Islanders 1961 Vintage Ballcap
Monthly payments available on orders over $199 with Affirm
Description: Authentic reproduction of the original 1961 Hawaii Islanders ballcap. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth. This cap is built to last a lifetime.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine yellow wool broadcloth with embroidered "H"
- Standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item #: HAI61C
League: Pacific Coast League
History: The former Sacramento Solons moved to Aloha State for the 1961 season. They adopted bright green and gold uniforms, pre-dating their parent club, the Kansas City Athletics by two years. (One wonders whether A’s owner Charlie Finley got the idea for the gold vests from his PCL affiliate). The gold cap was worn at home, and a kelly green one was used on the road.
|7 1/8||22 3/8"|
|7 1/4||22 3/4"|
|7 3/8||23 1/8"|
|7 1/2||23 1/2"|
|7 5/8||23 7/8"|
|7 7/8||24 1/4"|