IN-STOCK Ships within 1 Week
Low stock: 3 left
Description: Authentic reproduction of the original 1961 Hawaii Islanders ballcap. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine yellow wool broadcloth with embroidered "H"
- Standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item #: HAI61C
League: Pacific Coast League
History: The former Sacramento Solons moved to Aloha State for the 1961 season. They adopted bright green and gold uniforms, pre-dating their parent club, the Kansas City Athletics by two years. (One wonders whether A’s owner Charlie Finley got the idea for the gold vests from his PCL affiliate). The gold cap was worn at home, and a kelly green one was used on the road.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.