Chicago Cubs 1954 Authentic Jacket
Description: An authentic Chicago Cubs jacket from 1954. Navy wool jacket with an embroidered patch.
- Made in the USA
- Exact reproduction of the team jacket worn by the Chicago Cubs in 1954
- American made navy wool body and sleeves
- 100% American wool knit trim
- Embroidered patch on left chest
- Vintage pockets with leather trim
- Black quilted lining
- Button front
- Item#: CUB54J
History: Although the 1950s were not a memorable period for the Cubs on the field, we love this striking 100% wool jacket with multi-colored knit trim. Ernie Banks was in his second season with the club, and former Pirates slugger (and future New York Mets broadcaster) Ralph Kiner had also joined the Cubbies that season.