IN-STOCK Ships within 1 Week
Low stock: 3 left
Description: Authentic reproduction of the original 1935 Churchills ballcap. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine black wool broadcloth with white felt emblem
- Soft visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item #: BIS35C
League: Independent team
History: Bismarck was an integrated team from North Dakota led by Satchel Paige that won the National Baseball Congress tournament in Wichita, a championship series of top semi-pro teams in the country.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.