IN-STOCK Ships within 1 week.
Description: Inspired by the original 1940 San Francisco Seals ballcap. This collection takes some of our favorite styles and reimagines them as a key piece of your everyday uniform. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth, this cap is built to last a lifetime.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine black wool broadcloth, cream felt Seal patch with embroidery
- Standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Adjustable size comes with a leather strap and antiqued brass closure.
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Cream "Seals" embroidered lettering with tail on the back
- Cream embroidered EFF logo on the left side
- Item# SFSFC
League: Pacific Coast League
History: San Francisco joined the Pacific Coast League in 1903 and from that time until their departure in 1957 they were on of the league's most colorful franchises. The 1931 season saw the opening of magnificent Seals Stadium where the club remained until the end. Joe Dimaggio began his career with the Seals and had a 61-game hitting streak in 1933. The most beloved Seal was Lefty O'Doul who both played for and managed the club.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.