IN-STOCK Ships within 1 Week
Low stock: 3 left
Description: Authentic reproduction of the original 1947 Durham Bulls ballcap. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth. This cap is built to last a lifetime.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine royal blue wool broadcloth, white felt "D"
- Standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item #: DUR47C
League: Carolina League
History: The Bulls finished second in the final round of the Carolina League playoffs, losing to the Raleigh Capitols four games to two. The Bulls were led by Cecil "Turkey" Tyson, who led the league with 138 runs scored.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.