IN-STOCK Ships within 1 Week
Low stock: 5 left
Description: Authentic reproduction of the original 1949 Bushwicks ballcap. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine navy crown, orange wool visor with white felt "B"
- Standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item #: BSH49C
League: Independent Team
History: The Bushwick club was the top semi-pro team in New York, at a time when semi-pro baseball was of a very high quality. Navy crown with orange visor and button.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.