Low stock: 8 left
Description: Authentic reproduction of the original 1940 Reddy Kilowatt ballcap. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth. Also available in red wool.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine navy wool broadcloth, felt "Reddy Kilowatt" logo
- Standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item #: MPL40CNVY
League: Independent Team
History: The Reddy Kilowatt character first appeared in 1926, and was used for several decades by power utilities to promote the use of electric power and safe electricity. This cap was worn in the 1940s at a time when many companies (including public utilities) sponsored amateur and semi-pro ballclubs.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.