IN-STOCK Ships within 1 Week
Low stock: 3 left
- Made in the USA
- Genuine vintage black wool broadcloth, orange embroidered interlocking "UT" on front
- Standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item #: TEN51C
League: Collegiate Baseball
History: Tennessee baseball captured their first SEC championship in 1951 which propelled them to the College World Series. They would finish in 2nd place after a tough 3-2 defeat in the Championship game versus Oklahoma.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.