Description: Authentic reproduction of the original 1966 University of Georgia ballcap. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine red wool broadcloth
- Black on cream felt “G" patch
- Standard visor in black wool with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item #: UGA66C
League: Collegiate Baseball
History: To this day, the Georgia Bulldogs baseball team plays their home games at Foley Field in Athens, GA. The stadium was first built in 1966, but has since undergone significant renovations in 1990. Despite the new stadium, under head coach Jim Whatley the ’66 side posted a conference record of 7-6-0 in the SEC and an overall record of 12-10-0.
This ballcap is currently only available as an adjustable.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.